Tuesday 1 November 2011

Why am I so darn indecisive?

Half expecting myself to delete this blog. But I figure I'll give it a try and see how it makes me feel.  It's to soon for me to re-make a tumblr, right now.. Every time I feel like it (which is every second I'm not at work), I feel discouraged, and as if I'm replacing my old one [May it rest in peace]. Perhaps I'll give it another go tonight. I've felt so inspired lately that I don't want any of it to go to waste.(Anywho, I'm counting down the hours until I get home tonight. I can't wait to snuggle up in my tent with my left over halloween candy and watch "Mayday Air Crash Investigations". Matt was telling me all about some of the episodes he's watched, and it sounds really awesome. All about true plain disasters, with live footage and the story behind them. I'm not sure why that makes me more excited for the next plain ride I take though. which'll hopefully be soon.
Oh, and the other night there were fireworks randomly going off across the street from my work. Peter,Rajja & I went running outside to watch, but I was just too late to capture them. Even though, there's no real fireworks in this vid, for some reason I love it. I've watched it probably 20 times already. I think it's Rajja's voice in it. He's just so damn adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment