Sunday 6 November 2011



So this morning, Steph came over to meet Gully. We didnt have much in the breakfast department, so we decided on making Peanut butter& Jam pinchies.


                                 My mum was all : "We changed her name to Ziggy"
                                And I'm all : "Excuse meee? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
                                                         long story short, I won.


       I'm currently getting ready to set off for Leens, for our weekly "Once upon a time".
                       Can't wait for tonights epi. I think it's going to be really good.
 


                       I even decided to bake some esspresso banana muffins for the occasion.




 
                             
                                                                   And ofcourse...

No comments:

Post a Comment