Wednesday 18 July 2012

A woman would fight!

Last night Leener & I went out for fusheh dinner.
               I was so close to asking him if it was a family owned businnes when you were peeing,damnit.

       Hellz yah this stuff right here was too good.



 The owners even brought us a complimentary dish!  aweeee
 
  
     Bought my polariod YAY. Would you look at how cute my mum is? 


We watched Stage Beauty last night. Thank you. Thanks. (wow two late night gs movies in a span of one week?)






   Had bad dreams last night: I was biking past work in the middle of the night and there was a tent set up outside.Peter,his wife and a few other unknowns were sitting inside it. I hoped he didn't see me bike but he did. And then I had feeling I wasn't suposse to be there, so I was in his backyard now, tresspassing.
 I feel like I'm going through a breakup with my boss. 

   (The last of many mirror pictures I've taken at work)

Smoothies



No comments:

Post a Comment