Sunday 25 March 2012

Another sunday at it's best

So today I went up North to indulge in some good Ol' Classic cabane au sucre.
A long table full of sugary and fatty foods, with a nice warm mug of maple coffee.
Got to watch my dad and Opa talk all day about cars and trying to impress eachother by acting rad but not in a gross manly way (It was beautiful).

                                 I just love my dad's facial expression in this one(just screams dad) and the the sugar looks beautiful.
                                 Meet, Dog. We hung for awhile.
 Yeah, I fed the shit outa that goat

After we were done, we drove down to the flea market.
Opa: "How much you think this chest is worthe?"
Me: "...A few hundred?" (I though that was even low)
Opa: "Do you want me to smack you up across the head??" (yes I do)
Me: *nervous laugh*
Then he pulled me to the side holding on to my arm explaining to me the ways of the flea market and how I try to pay as little as possible.
I bought this funky blue glass head. Mannaged to haggle it down to 20$ from 34$ (I was hoping Opa would be proud. I wonder if he was)

And also got this super comfy (alapaca fur?) flowy shirt. [only paid 9$ thanks to my Opa harrasing the poor little man)
Took some foto's



No comments:

Post a Comment